Little Big Apocalypse 2 Little Big Apocalypse 2

Very Very Interesting

I love you're animation style... the only thing is that the edges are a bit grainy but I got over that very easily... The story is gripping, I would believe you if you said a team of writers were working on this. I can't wait for more.

SS - Male and Female SS - Male and Female

Guess I'm an indigo child....

Holy damn your videos are awesome!! I am having so much fun comprehending what you are saying, so far I seem to be doing well at this, but it is a challenge and it's super fun.

I Can't Draw I Can't Draw

funny as hell

That last line made me laugh so much!! I do wish that you'd put a bit more movement in the mom's face when she was yelling at Billy.

Crumpled Crumpled

This game is a lot of fun, very innovative. The only thing is that the controls seem a bit iffy at times. If you can tune the controls a bit, this game will be perfect.

Plumet 2 Plumet 2

I love this!

This is one of the better games I've played here. The motion is very fluid, the clouds of dust that fly up as you move are very well done. The background and platforms are colorful and detailed but not cluttered or busy. The skins are amazing, However, If you decide to do a 3rd, I think it would be awesome if you could have different songs play for different skins, Santa could have a christmasy song, the robot could have an Electronica song, Hazmat could have industrial or hardstyle, ect.

~DJ Majaro

Pixel Grower Pixel Grower

High Score - 3191

awesome game, awesome song! I love it.

Chameleon Chameleon

The song for the most part feels ok.

It does feel a bit incoherent at times but that's not a huge issue.

I REALLY like your intro. The only problem I had with it is during what sounded like a key change. It sounded like you didn't change your bass line with the melody, making it sound very dissonant.

Other than that. Pretty good. (BTW, this sounds more like Arp than Techno, but Newgrounds doesn't have Arp as a genre so....)

Sweet Rave Party Sweet Rave Party

The whole song just felt kind of empty. Your build up from :28 - :42 only served to make the song feel flatter by being very anticlimactic.

1:25 - The Sub kick overpowers the synth making it feel very hollow.

The melody is very incoherent and boring. There is almost no bass line to speak of.

I'm not trying to sound like a jackass but there is a lot that can be done with this song.

The Art of Flying The Art of Flying

The synth's entries seemed a bit too harsh. The melody seems a bit incoherent. It also got old pretty fast. Towards the middle-end, things felt a bit too cluttered.

The main problem with this piece however, is that there is too much variety in your choice of synth. It makes the whole song just feel incoherent.

~DJ Manjaro

The Greatest Race Ever! The Greatest Race Ever!

go go sonic!

one question that could alter the outcome of the race...
does sonic have the 7 chaos emeralds?

Sonic Halo Poster Sonic Halo Poster

just palin awesome...

this is just plain awesome but what will you do about the grave mind